Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battles, a difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork.
- Gameplay Programming
- Implementation of Quality of Life additions, as well as fixing issues present in the game.
- Networking optimizations in order to allow game servers to run with at least 100 players, via the replication graph.
- Editor Tools
- Housekeeping tools to keep the project clean and fix asset issues in bulk.
- Level Design oriented tools for the level design team.
- Plugin that handles chunking of cooked packages according to the path of the asset. This allows distribution platforms to patch games more efficiently.